Shine Bright This Summer at CSA
We all know that a good dose of Vitamin C makes us feel better when we feel ill. Did you know that Vitamin C is also great to use on your skin? When applied topically, Vitamin C accelerates the production of both collagen and elastin, which help keep the skin plump and firm, restoring a youthful, smooth appearance.
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE is our newest product in Dr. Courtney’s Skincare Line, which is sold exclusively at CSA. This new Vitamin-C serum is an antioxidant-rich skin essential!
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE is about to become your summertime BFF! When used with sunscreen in the morning, this combo is the ULTIMATE UV protector, a true power couple! When used daily, you are replenishing the Vitamin C levels in the skin that ultraviolet rays can deplete. It is one of the most effective antioxidants for your skin!
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE Vitamin-C serum has multiple skin benefits:
- neutralizes free radicals (damage caused by UV exposure that breaks down your naturally occurring collagen) with natural antioxidants
- provides photoprotection (the biochemical process that helps organisms cope with molecular damage caused by sunlight)
- boosts collagen production & prevents the breakdown of existing collagen (meaning it helps diminish fine lines!)
- reduces hyperpigmentation (sunspots, melasma, healed acne spots, or age spots)
- brightens & tightens skin
- anti-inflammatory (helps heal acne and reduce overall redness in the skin)
- can help reduce the appearance of under-eye circles
- reduces blood vessel dilation (spider veins or the like caused by broken capillaries)
- strengthens blood vessel lining (preventing future redness)
To use this wonderful product, apply one drop on each area; forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Let this soak in before moving to your next product, and of course finish with sunscreen. It can be safely used in conjunction with other active ingredients, although use alongside niacinamide may render Vitamin C less effective.
Now is the perfect time to add GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE to your morning regimen. I use it every morning, my skin looks so much brighter, and I know I have the protection needed to prevent sun damage! You can purchase this little gem at CSA or online at: https://cosmetic-surgery-affiliates-okc.myshopify.com/
We hope to Vitamin-C you soon! ;)